Bunch Marine Owners Club Loyalty Program
Gift Cards Available
If you're looking for the perfect Christmas present for someone, purchase them a Bunch Marine gift card today that can be reloaded. When purchasing them a gift card, they will then be part of the Bunch Marine loyalty program that will earn them 1% cash back on each purchase made. *Restrictions apply
For a limited Time spend $40, get $50
- Program begins November 20, 2013. Purchases and/or quotes prior to this date do not qualify for point accumulation.
- Earn 1 point for every $100 worth of merchandise/services* purchased (maximum accumulation of 500 points per purchase.)
- There is no minimum purchase to accumulate points (i.e. you spend $30 you earn 0.30 points.)
- Loyalty Card may only accrue and be redeemed by cardholder and/or authorized user(s) listed in our point of sale system at management’s discretion.
- Points are calculated on pre-tax dollars after all applicable deductions (i.e. trade-in value, rebate, etc.)
- Sales tax and shipping charges do not qualify to accumulate points.
- REFER A FRIEND-If you refer someone that buys a boat or motor, you will receive a referral bonus of 25 points. Referral must be conveyed at time of purchase and can be split between multiple persons (i.e. if John and Joe both refer James to Bunch Marine, John and Joe will each receive 12.5 points.)
*The following are excluded from Qualifying Purchases: sales and use taxes; any redemption of Points for some part or all of the purchase price; shipping and delivery charges; Labor charges; boats, motors, trailers, and or/boat packages; other items determined by Company from time to time in its sole discretion.
- 1 point = $1 to be used for purchase at Bunch Marine LLC only*.
- A minimum of 25 points must be redeemed per purchase.
- A maximum of 500 points may be used per purchase.
- Points are not transferrable to another loyalty card member.
- Any Points you earn on a Program Eligible Purchase are deducted from your Owners Club card if you return the merchandise, or cancel the service, comprising that Program Eligible Purchase, even if: (i) you have redeemed those Points prior to the return or cancellation, (ii) some or all of the Points deducted from your card are not related to the Program Eligible Purchase for which such return or cancellation is made.
*Some exclusions may apply. Points may not be redeemed toward electronics, trolling motors, previous purchases, labor, or shipping charges. Redemption may not be combined with other offers. Management reserves the right to amend these benefits at any time. A complete list of Terms and Conditions available upon request.